• What art supplies do you use to paint?
I mostly work on linen canvases stretched on frames. I use acrylic for the background and oil, sometimes acrylic for the shapes. For small sizes, I also play around with paper, cardboard, board or ceramics.
I buy my supplies in the artists’ shop « Marin » (Paris, France). I also make some of my tools and brushes.
• How much do you sell your paintings?
The price depends on the size and the medium. Feel free to send me an email if you want more details!
• What supplies do you use for your calligraphies?
I draw with Chinese ink and calligraphy brushes on paper or various sketchbooks.
• Are the calligraphies Chinese characters?
Although they are inspired by asian ideograms (that are chinese, japanese, koreans, tibetans…), my calligraphies are asemic.
• Do you make your sketchbooks yourself?
I buy bound paper blocks to which I add covers.
• How much time does it take you to fill a sketchbook?
It depends on its thickness and how inspired I am, I would say between 1 and 5 months.
• Do you sell your sketchbooks?
Not for now: those are research notebooks that gather my inspirations and are the foundations of my work.
• Can we come and visit your Studio?
With pleasure, I meet with clients regularly! The Studio is located near Paris (13th district), 10 minutes walk away from the subway. If you wish to make an appointment, send me an email.